Monday, April 28, 2008

You Take the Cake


This is a page I did for an 8x8 scrapbook I'm making for my DD, who turns 21 in September. This is from her 1st birthday. This particular picture is a copy I made on a picture copier at a CVS because I didn't want to scrapbook my original. The size was 3 1/2 x 5 and the top of my head got cut off during the copy process. No matter what I tried, it wouldn't copy the top of my head ... lol ... oh well, the best part of the picture is the chocolate covered baby.

Me and a couple of my online friends are challenging one another to get scrapbook pages done. We're going to try to post on Sundays, but since I forgot to post the last time I said I was going to, I thought I'd better post this one now to show them something I've done in the past. It's not fancy or elaborate at all, but it's a finished page.

Supplies: Doodlebug patterned paper, Pink Passion, Green Galore and Pumpkin Pie cardstock by SU. Unknown embellishment.

1 comment:

Bevie Pearl said...

Well I think you are one heck of a scrapper...even if you cut off the top of your head. (That would be something I would do to.) No matter on that.....this page is darling and such a good design to compliment the picture.(Maybe I could start scrapping again...hmmmmm)