Monday, April 28, 2008

Enjoy the Moment Michelle


I was so excited to see that Michelle (sf9erfan) was this week's featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers. This is my first featured stamper challenge card and I have to say I don't know why I haven't tried it before ... it's a LOT of fun. Michelle is an incredible stamper, a fellow PIFer and a very nice person. Here is the card I chose to CASE for the challenge. I use the same image (thanks Denise for sharing with us) and layout. I used Papertrey paper and ribbon, a different sentiment and I omitted the bow ... not because I didn't like it, I just ran out of room.

Congrats Michelle on being this week's featured stamper!! I really enjoyed browsing through your gallery.

Supplies: Daisy Canopy image from Elzybells and sentiment is Mixed Message from PTI, Papertrey Ink white, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss cardstock, Pink Patterns patterned paper, Spring Moss ribbon, Stickles on the flower center and the grass

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

This is perfection!! Such a clean look, and such soft and pretty colors. Absolutely adorable!!!

Kathy H said...

Awesome!!!

Bevie Pearl said...

I like your clean look and syle too. Your card is darling.