How exciting … I was tagged by my friend Denise. I’m a huge fan of her work and not only is she talented, but super nice.
Okay, so first I have to list 7 random things about myself:
1. I love going to the beach very early in the morning, there’s something very spiritual about it for me
2. I own 14 pairs of flip flops
3. 3 of my all time favorite movies are: When Harry Met Sally, A Few Good Men and Forest Gump
4. I’m a huge country music fan
5. The worst parenting experience for me was teaching my daughter how to drive. In fact, I’m surprised we both survived.
6. I have more patterned paper and ribbon than I could ever possibly use, but that won’t stop me from buying more
7. I write and eat left handed, but do pretty much every thing else right handed
And now I have to tag 7 other people. So I chose 7 ladies that are bloggers that I found through the PIF Image thread at SCS:
1. Kathy (jellychick) - Jellychick’s Adventures
2. Pam (pam5) - Pam’s Pride
3. Laura (laurabelle) - Inkerbel’s Inklings
4. Joy (daiseyfreak) - Crazy for Daisies
5. Jen (J-Bo) - Inkypinky Inks
6. Stephanie (racechair) - Stampin Cats
7. Monica (falconstamper) - The Stampin Loft
Country INKers Spring Social is Almost Here!
5 hours ago