Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag, I'm it

How exciting … I was tagged by my friend Denise. I’m a huge fan of her work and not only is she talented, but super nice.

Okay, so first I have to list 7 random things about myself:

1. I love going to the beach very early in the morning, there’s something very spiritual about it for me

2. I own 14 pairs of flip flops

3. 3 of my all time favorite movies are: When Harry Met Sally, A Few Good Men and Forest Gump

4. I’m a huge country music fan

5. The worst parenting experience for me was teaching my daughter how to drive. In fact, I’m surprised we both survived.

6. I have more patterned paper and ribbon than I could ever possibly use, but that won’t stop me from buying more

7. I write and eat left handed, but do pretty much every thing else right handed

And now I have to tag 7 other people. So I chose 7 ladies that are bloggers that I found through the PIF Image thread at SCS:

1. Kathy (jellychick) - Jellychick’s Adventures
2. Pam (pam5) - Pam’s Pride
3. Laura (laurabelle) - Inkerbel’s Inklings
4. Joy (daiseyfreak) - Crazy for Daisies
5. Jen (J-Bo) - Inkypinky Inks
6. Stephanie (racechair) - Stampin Cats
7. Monica (falconstamper) - The Stampin Loft

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Yay, you played!! :)

...and yes we do have a lot in common. I also like the beach, and find mornings sort of spiritual. Very funny about the well-done steak and glad to hear someone else likes their cooked, LOL! People usually look at me funny when they hear I don't like any *pink* in my steak, LOL!

Tonawanda Auto Locksmith said...

Thank you for shaaring this