Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sweet Life



I got a ton of images in the mail yesterday from the PIF Image swap, what fun!! So I colored several with my Copics while watching a little HGTV last night. This morning I chose one of the Copified images (as my friend Bevie calls them), and put together a quick card. This image was sent to me by my friend Lori (LMcAree at SCS) ... she has great taste in images and has a wonderful gallery, so check it out sometime.

Supplies: Ice Cream for Two from High Hopes and A Muse sentiment, East Coast Prep DSP, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard CS from SU, Wasabi stictched ribbon

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

"Copified"....LOL, I like it! I love this image, and I like the DP you paired it with. :)

...stop by my blog if you get a chance. There's something waiting there for you. :)

Alison H said...

Oh my! A stamp I hadn't seen!!

Beautiful job!

Bevie Pearl said...

You have been stamping and creating up a storm. And a good storm I might say. This is delightful to look at. I love this card.