Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today's Featured Stamper


I found a cool website to help keep track of all the wonderful challenges that are available from Michelle's blog ... she & Lori are part of the blog team and I know them both originally from the PIF forum on Splitcoast (Hi Michelle and Lori!!). One of my New Year's resolutions is to participate in more challenges. So now I have no excuse since a group of clever ladies are putting them all in one convenient spot ... called the Daily Dare .

I made this card for today's Featured Stamper challenge ... this week's stamper is the one and only Julie Ebersole (aka JulieHRR), she is stamping royalty. I have always been a huge fan of Julie's work, but then who hasn't?? I broke out some coffee themed stamps to use for my card and I used this card of Julie's to CASE:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/745787?cat=500&ppuser=362

3 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi Sandy {waving}! I'm looking forward to you doing more challenges so I can see more of your work. Have fun!

Kathy H said...

Great challenge card!!!

Stephanie said...

great card Sandy....gunna steal your link...