Saturday, January 3, 2009

Relaxing in Style

I followed this week's SFYTT from Jen's blog to create this little gift bag. I love this Sheree image from InStyle Stamps. I've been wanting to get a bubble bath themed stamp and this one was just too cute to pass up. I used some Heidi Grace paper I've had for a while and paired it with a fun bag I got at Target. I have a confession ... I am Stickles challenged (I tend to use too much and it gets all messy) ... but I wanted to make all of Sheree's bubbles really sparkle, so I used a Sakura Quickie Glue pen (which has a really, really fine point) and some Starfire glitter I got at Taylor's store.


Here's a close up of the image so you can see the sparkle. I love how this project turned out.

2 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi Sandy! I never thought to use that sketch on a gift bag. Great idea!

Felicia said...

I too like how you used it on a gift bag. Very cute!