Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chocolate Chip Snoopy


Okay, I've been busily working on my Convention swaps and that's why I haven't posted in such a long time. I took a quick break because I HAD to make a card for Jody's Dare to Get Dirty challenge from yesterday (DTGD08Jody). Since she's a self-proclaimed ribbon addict, it is quite fitting that her challenge is to have the ribbon drive the other elements on the card. Well I bought this ribbon because I love browns and blues and I love that it matches the 2007 In Color, Cool Caribbean. I bought all that my local Michael's had of it. I had to because I still have 4 packs of this paper.

My card was heavily inspired by this card I saw on SCS a while ago. Love that Dina made it look like a bite was taken out of the corner.

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, what a cute Snoopy card (love Snoopy). Love that little bite (or I should say big bite) out of the corner, LOL!

JenMarie said...

CUTE! I love Snoopy and choc chip cookies! LOL!
Love the 'bite'...and GREAT colors!

Lydia Fiedler said...

ha! Love this card! What an adorable stamp!!!!

Kathy H said...

I so love Snoopy...Very cute card...

Bevie Pearl said...

Sandy, Your card is A+ for Adorable+.
That is soooooo cute with the bite cut out. Yummy...now I need chocolate.

Bevie Pearl said...

Just popping in to say "HI".
Hope your summer is going well.
I have a package for you...you should get it before the next postal hike in prices..LOL
Bev

Bevie Pearl said...

Hi Sandy........I might make it to the post office before Labor Day...too much company and traveling.....lol
Hope your summer is keeping cool.
It is HOT here.

Bevie Pearl said...

WHAT?You got to go to SU convention.....I am so jealous. I always wanted to go when I was a demo. :)