I was tagged by Alison, one of the wonderful ladies I have met through the PIF thread.
Here are the instructions:
Open the Mosaic Maker and set up a new mosaic with three rows and four columns. Open Flickr in another window; type your answer to each question (one at a time) into the search bar. Choose one of the photos from the first page of each set of search results and click on it. Copy the URL for each photo and paste it into the corresponding numbered line in the mosaic maker. Click "Create" and then save your mosaic.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is the one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?
Here are my answers:
1. Sandy Point Sunrise, 2. Flowery Branch- Porterhouse Steaks History, 3. Sunset @ GBHS, 4. Auroville 014 ------------------------------------------- Colour Purple, 5. George Clooney wishes he was this cute!, 6. i love you water. i miss you diet coke., 7. I miss Tuscany, 8. chocolate Truffles, 9. don't worry be happy new year, 10. Snowmen family in TX, 11. all kinds of everything..., 12. Brown Thrasher
A little piece of advice is to open a 2nd Mosaic Maker and hit create for each picture you find. I kept getting a blank square in my mosaic for the pictures I chose for Tuscany.
I am tagging:
and anyone else that might want to give this a try
If you're not up to playing along, no worries ... this one is a little time consuming, but kind of cool.
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy, here.
Christmas in July Sketch....
1 day ago