Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes


I am SO excited about all the new cupcake images in the Stampin Up Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalog. This image is actually called Simple Birthday Thanks. I had so much fun making it into a festive little gift bag. I plan to demo it on Tuesday at my hostess club and it will be part of a Crazy for Cupcakes stamp camp I am planning.

Lots of paper piecing on this baby. I used the faux dazzling diamonds technique for the cherry and I also colored the sprinkles with markers, then used my Versamark pen and clear EP to give them a little umph. Love how it turned out.

Supplies: Simple Birthday Thanks, Banbury DSP, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, Whisper White, Real Red and Old Olive cardstock, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, IIEP, Clear EP and a gift sack all from Stampin Up

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh how cute and YUMMY!!

Kathy H said...

Such a cute bag!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love this set too. Looks great!!