Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas in July

It was Paula's turn for the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week and she challenged us to make a Christmas card. Pretty challenging indeed given it's been in the 90s here. But ... I'm really grateful for it because it helped me get a jump start on my holiday cards.

I pulled out my Glitter Christmas Stack and paired it with this adorable penguin image. I have been wanting to make a long card and given the width of the image, this card quickly fell into place.


Here's a closeup of the image so you can see the sparkle from the gelly roll pen I used on the lights, part of the hats and the icy ground I created.

Be sure to check out the wonderful cards that the design team created. Hopefully it will inspire you to start on your holiday cards too.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sandy this is too sweet, I love your PTI card too my order is suppose to be here tomorrow, can't wait.