Monday, July 13, 2009

Blossoms and Butterflies

Here's the card I made for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge. It was Liza's turn and her theme was Blossoms and Butterflies. I have had this Chatterbox paper for a while and thought it would be perfect. Well, after I made my card, submitted it for publication on the CCC blog, I showed it to my Mom ... who was quick to ask when I was planning on adding a butterfly. I responded that the paper has butterflies and flowers on it, but apparently they are all flowers. Sorry for the butterfly-less card ... lol. Or is there anyone else out there that sees butterflies and flowers on this gorgeous paper??

Supplies: Chatterbox patterned paper, Certainly Celery CS and GP white, Memory Box image, sentiment from Taylored Expression, Primas, large brads, white candy dots, white GG ribbon, Nesties

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Leave it to our moms to point out our flaws, when I looked at it on the challenge blog I for sure saw butterflies but now that you mom mentions it...WHERE ARE THE BUTTERFLIES!? LOL. I think it is adorable!

Liza said...

I love this card, the penguin is so cute, your DP is gorgeous too.

Liza x

Simone said...

So cute!!! What a nice card!
Simone

anareis said...

Y doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you cam donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your heart,my community is very much the poor need your donation to be made by carta(correspondencia). Para donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com Make a stream of donations and you will abençõar. Quem god gives to the poor lends to GOOD, Faça a visit to my blogs: Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

jeannettespages said...

Hi Sandy, Sorry I haven't visited for awhile. Love you card and can't wait to see your Christmas one.