Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Original Multi-tasker

It’s been a busy month for me, between traveling to Austin and working remotely with resources on opposite ends of the country and world AND trying to get my dining room painted, I haven't had much time to stamp. But I finally got a chance to play with a couple of InStyle Stamps images. So today and tomorrow, I’ll be sharing my creations with you. For today’s card, I used this utterly adorable Mary image. The first thought that popped into my head when I saw this image was: Mom ... the original multi-tasker. So that's the sentiment I used on my card, which is computer generated.

I followed last week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast (SC228). What a fun sketch!! Perfect for this fun Paper Studio patterned paper I got when I went to Hobby Lobby. The 3 different matching patterns were perfect for this week's sketch. Oh and I paper pieced Mary's dress, which was this week's Wednesday challenge on the InStyle Stamps blog.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Sandy she is beautiful! You did a gorgeous job! Love the brown and blue color combo!
Hugs~ Kim

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely card, love the brown and blue. Kim

Cathy said...

Super cute!! I love how you used the papers!! I also love this image!!

Hugs,Cathy

Jodi said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo and the layout!
Hugs
Jodi =)