Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Make A Wish


Here's the card I made for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge hosted by Erin. Erin's daughter is turning 2 and she wanted us to use 2 colors + a neutral, 2 shapes, and 2 ribbons on our card. We could add other embellishments if we wanted.

I actually started out following this week's House Mouse Sketch Challenge that I discovered from this adorable card on Dawn's blog. Dawn's card totally inspired me to use the new House Mouse stamp I bought at Hobby Lobby when I was in Austin for work a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it adorable?? I couldn't quite adhere to the sketch because of the size of my image.

The colors I used are inspired by the Color Throwdown challenge from this past week, but I deviated a little so I could use some of my Chatterbox paper.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable.... Thanks so much for the images I love them! If I have anything you would like let me know...

Donna said...

Super cute card Sandy, I love the house mouse image and the colours on your card rock....absolutely gorgeous :) Donna x

Caryn said...

Love that cupcake image - not seen that one before! Great card Sandy.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jeannette said...

Fab Card Sandy and I love the domestic ones too, they are great!