Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 Days til Christmas

Here are 2 more Christmas projects I created. Note that all the Countdown to Christmas projects were sent to 3 special ladies: Holly (who is the upline of my Orphaned Demo group on SCS and who had a birthday this past Saturday ... Hi Holly), Amy (whose name I got for a sister swap with my Orphan Demo Group... Hi Amy) and my ACTUAL sister Joy (who I rarely send cards or projects to ... isn't that sad ... poor Joy ... hopefully the box of goodies you got makes up for it, sis).

The first project is a little heart tin from PTI. All I did was tie some ribbon around it. What's inside?? Well, believe it or not ... it's not candy ... I put some cute little heart shaped buttons and brads in the tin. I figured the ladies could use them for upcoming Valentines Day projects. I didn't embellish the tins because I want them to be able to use them for their own projects. Besides, they're pretty cute with just ribbon on them ... don't you think?

They also received an altered pillow box. I got these at Target, they were in the wedding section and there's like 50 in a box for $13. I like that you can stamp on them. However, I just created a removable belly band, so they can be altered later. Inside is 8 yards of ribbon ... I figured you can never have too much ribbon.

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable heart buttons, and I love the box for packaging ribbon. Super cute idea and beautifully done!

Stephanie said...

cute projects, you have been a busy bee!