Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Days til Christmas and Blog Candy Winner

Here is today's Christmas Countdown project, a cute little altered band aid tin. I love Fluffles and this image where he is tangled in Christmas lights cracks me up. Very simple project, it honestly took me 10 minutes to make from start to finish because I already had the images colored. I didn't use sticky strip to adhere the patterned paper because I wanted the ladies to be able to alter it for a future project, so it's more like a belly band and it will slide right off. I put 3 Ghirardelli milk chocolate squares inside.

Number drawn via random.org was:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

4
Timestamp: 2008-12-22 11:58:14 UTC

Congrats to Stephanie!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness... can't believe I won something... Thanks so much!
Thanks for the awesome Christmas card too!!