Monday, November 10, 2008

Great Cause


Just wanted to share a picture of some cookies I made for a wonderful cause, Operation Baking Gals. I baked 2 batches of peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies and sent them to a soldier that is currently serving in Afghanistan. What a wonderful feeling it gives me to know that I can send a taste of home to a group of soldiers currently serving our country. I encourage anyone and everyone to consider getting involved in this program. I know I'll definitely be doing it again.

Isn't Baking Riley absolutely perfect for the card I made to go with my cookies? I love this image so much.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing projects I made with my hostess club as well as another information about another community service organization I have been suporting.

Oh and Joy I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday!! Let me know if you would like suggestions on Copic colors to buy with the crafting cash I sent you. Love ya ... mean it!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

well look at you aren't you just "martha stewart"? Cookies look yummy and for a great cause!!!
Baking Riley is just perfect!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, you're right, awesome cause! They look SOOOOOO yummy!