Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Sunglasses

Today I am sharing a Quick Page that I did in bonus lesson 1 of Jessica Sprague's Up and Running with Photoshop course. It was really quick and was the perfect follow up assignment from the first layout because there was no video for this lesson ... just a list of steps.



Oh, but there was a video converting the picture to black and white. I will definitely be scrapbooking this photo again though in color because Brianne's outfit (complete with matching hat) was just darling.

The journalling says:
This is a picture of your first encounter with sunglasses. I think you thought they were a really cool toy. What a cutie!! (DC Zoo - May 1988)

I love the journalling strips, but I wish there were one or two more. Well, perhaps future lessons will teach me how to add elements like that to the page. Did I mention I love that there is no mess to clean up? **grin**

No comments: