Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finding My Crafting Mojo



It sure is hard to get back in the stamping / crafting groove. But one of the best things to do is Just Do It. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to create a birthday book (this project came straight from Nichole Heady's blog from last year). I loved how it turned out and it will be displayed proudly in my studio; AND it will store birthday cards so I know where to find them. Not to mention, it will help me with one of my goals for this year, which is to send out cards and crafty projects to my friends and loved ones in a time manner.

I paired Fred the Bear with some retired Stampin Up papers and I dug out my Snap Stamps for cover and for each month in the book. The chipboard binder and calendar pages are from Papertrey.




And here is a picture of the inside of the book, which shows the January birthday page.

Thanks for stopping by and **fingers crossed** I hope this is the first of many projects I will be sharing.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Stephanie said...

Very cute, glad to see you are crafting again...