Monday, October 26, 2009

Cupcakes Forever

Here is the card I made for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge. I love the sketch. And given this is my last week on the design team, I had to use a cupcake image.

I would like to thank all the wonderful ladies on the CCC Design Team for all the fellowship and inspiration. They are all so fantastic and I feel truly blessed to be part of such an awesome group.

Supplies: Lockhart Cupcake image, Studio G sentiment, Orange dotted patterned paper from Stampin Up, My Mind's Eye plaid patterned paper, Taken With Teal and Chocolate Chip cardstock from SU, Ribbon and buttons from Papertrey, Martha Stewart border punch, Nestabilities, Copics

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Fabulous Job! Sorry to see you go but will try to keep in touch by visiting your blog regularly!

Donna said...

Hi Sandy, fantastic card, love the sentiment behind the sentiment lol! It has been a real pleasure working with you over at Cupcake and I so look forward to you joining in the challenges :) Donna x

Dawn B. said...

Sandy this is super.. I love cupcakes.. Eating them especially.. I think your cb heart folder needs some love.. or is that the one you gave your sister... I never see that folder anymore.

Joyscorner said...

I need to see something new :-)