Friday, October 10, 2008

Cupcakes Make Everything Better


Okay, well not everything ... as poor Diet Sophie discovered. Or maybe she's thinking a cupcake will make her feel better after what she just saw on the scale. I love this image, it was in the latest Hanna Stamps release. I followed the guidelines for the Limited Supplies Challenge today on Splitcoast (LSC189). The challenge was called Rock, Paper, Scissors. A little gem on the top of the cupcake is the rock, I used patterned paper for the paper and for scissors I only used my cutter for the components of the card.

Supplies: Diet Sophie from Hanna Stamps, Sentiment from Verve's Cupcake Affair, Pirouette Pink and GP White CS, unknown patterned paper, sheer ribbon from Michael's, colored with Copics

10 comments:

JenMarie said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Tami Grandi said...

so cute- can't wait to get mine!

laurlynn said...

Cute - what a fun card!

Kristie W. said...

This is too cute!

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, this image cracks me up! So cute!

Bevie Pearl said...

Oh man, now I need that Riley stamp. This card is adorable.

Stephanie said...

omg, this is so stinkin' cute, I need to get me some of this image, and that sentiment is perfect... awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Do you do consignments on any of the cards you show on your blog? I absolutely LOVE the cupcake and girl thing notecards! If so, please contact me at boji4ever@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Sarah

Kathy H said...

Super cute card!!! and a great sentiment to go along with it!

Jen said...

Too cute!