Lori over at Smiling While Stamping tagged me yesterday. I think these are so much fun because we get to know each other a little better. This is what I have copied from her blog and you may copy from mine!!
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 random and weird facts about me:
1. I can’t stand the taste of coffee, but I love the smell of it … especially flavored coffees.
2. I eat cake & ice cream in a bowl, but with a fork.
3. My daughter recently downloaded some Fall Out Boy music into my iTunes library and I listen to them all the time. I can’t wait for their new CD, which comes out on Election Day.
4. I was once an extra in a commercial for a speed dating company. I never did see the commercial, but my daughter did once and she said I didn’t appear in it at all.
5. I have a completely different voice & speech pattern when I am talking to my dog … sort of like baby talk. I make up words to rhyme with the last word I say like cutsie wootsie or sweetie peetey.
6. I finally finished my BS degree in Information Systems Management last December. I had to make sure I graduated college before my daughter did.
7. My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy and I can’t wait for the 2 hour season premiere on Thursday.
Here's who I am tagging:
It's A Puppy Pile!
3 hours ago