Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sweet as can be, but Challenging


This is my first card challenge. It's Cupcake Challenge 9 from Taylor's blog.

And challenging it was, but a lot of fun. The most challenging part for me was getting all of the elements on the card perfectly because I am not a very precise stamper. I tend to eyeball things. But this was a great way for me to practice being more precise. Plus I still struggle to capture what the card looks like in real life, but practice makes perfect. The images are up on dimensionals and so is the scallop with the sentiment, but they look flat in my picture.

Supplies: Lockhart cupcake image, Just Johanna sentiment. Aqua Mist cardstock from Papertrey, patterned paper by Papertrey for the cupcake wrappers and the polka dot paper is Chatterbox, twill ribbon is from Papertrey, Doodlebug bling.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!! Love the colors. :-)

Taylor said...

Super cute! Great colors and you used one of my favorite cupcake images! Thanks for playing the challenge!

JenMarie said...

Ooo, love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome job, Sandy! I love that cupcake image, and I love that you used the new PT colors. Very nicely done, girl!

Amy said...

Great card. Wonderful balance, too, just the right amount of accessorizing without overpowering the card!